Thursday, January 5, 2017

Nigerian film Reviews



Happy new year.
It's been awhile that I wrote something on my blog because motherhood took the better part of my time but now that the children are becoming independent, I can have my life back and start doing some of the things I love.
There are so many film review blogs, and writers already, so why do I want to join the train? Well, I guess I figured, I can do something different. The honest truth is there is nothing new under the sun but we can always spot the difference.
Since my core competence is screenplay, my film review will pretty much center around the story/script. I will leave out the technical analysis to those who knows best. So my reviews will probably look more academic than entertaining. But I promise not to bore you with it.


So watch out for the next post.

No comments: